Train the Trainer Teaching Course | AET & PTLLS Qualification

Google | ELN
Facebook | ELN

Wondering which Train the trainer Course is best for you?

If you are here, it means you are looking to become a trainer in your sector. We offer a wide range of trainer certifications to become a trainer. These cover various sectors in the UK. Selection of the right teacher training courses completely depends on your specialist area and the level of courses you want to teach.

What is the AET / PTLLS / Train the trainer qualification useful for?

If you wish to pursue your career to train the trainers or a teacher for adult learners +16 years of age, our train the trainer courses online are right for you. Trainer Training careers begin with a Trainer qualification. This includes AET / PTLLS Level 3 course which will allow you to get into teaching in the FE or adult education sector. For instance, if you are working in the construction industry, you can become a construction trainer or if you have frontline experience you can become an SIA trainer by doing the AET course. In the same way,  you will become a certified trainer if you work in the H&S industry, you will become a qualified first aid trainer.

What is the CET / CTLLS course online?

The Level 4 CET Qualification is essential if you want to start a career as a teacher trainer. Level 4 CET stands for the Certificate in Education and Training. This Level 4 teaching qualification enables you to teach courses up to level 4 and below. The courses you decide to teach must be from your own specialist area. By doing this trainer programme, you can train the trainers online, in a training academy or your sector specific establishment. For instance, if you work in the beauty industry, this trainer qualification will enable you to become a beauty trainer. Similarly, you will become a care trainer in the health and social care industry.

Why should I do the L5 DET / DTLLS course?

The DET online course is also known as Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training. This L5 teacher education programme is suitable for trainer training, especially if you are looking for jobs that let you train the trainers. The DET online leads to the Qualified Teacher learning and Skills (QTLS) in the UK. It is equivalent to an undergraduate degree in education and in some cases the Secondary PGCE course. If you complete the Level 5 DET, you can teach in Further Education (FE) and Higher Education (HE) colleges or abroad.

How much will I earn after completing the Train the Trainer courses?

If you become a trainer, it will lead to well paid jobs as a teacher trainer in your specialist area. Below are sample jobs and salary for a master trainer in various sectors. These are indicative only and are correct at time of publication. Actual rates may vary over time and depending on the employer.

  • Training Manager   £33,000 - £38,500 a year
  • Head Chef Trainer   £28,000 a year
  • Company Trainer    £28,000 - £30,000 a year
  • Tutor and Assessor £21,000 - £23,000 a year
  • Personal & Social Development Tutor       £23,823 - £29,068 a year
  • Work Based Trainer £30,942 - £35,845 a year
  • Technical Trainer    £50,000 a year
  • Lead Training Coordinator  £27,500 a year
  • Apprenticeship Trainer       £27,000 - £32,000 a year

Train the Trainer Teaching Course | AET & PTLLS Qualification

Articles about train the trainer teaching course | aet & ptlls qualification

  • Teaching & Learning: What is Dyslexia?
    Course Blogs 205 views

    Teaching & Learning: What is Dyslexia?

    Dyslexia is a learning disability affecting people's reading, spelling, and writing abilities. It affects 5 to 10% of the population. 

    It's a common neurological condition that makes learning difficult since the brain interprets information differently. 

    According to some estimates, up to 17% of the population faces reading deficits.

    Generally, dyslexia is a learning disability, but it is crucial to understand what dyslexia is and how it affects a person.


  • Physical & Sensory Impairment
    Educational Blogs 527 views

    Physical & Sensory Impairment

    Physical and Sensory impairment means having challenged or diminished ability of one's body or the five senses. The physical impairment may be a loss of function or ability of the body parts or organs. Sensory impairment is the inability of the body to receive information from any of the five senses or to process the collected information.  


  • Teacher training for International Students in UK

    Teacher training for International Students in UK

    Are you an international student in the UK, also looking for job opportunities to become a teacher or trainer for adult learners? You’re in the right place. In the first place, you must know what teacher training courses are. Teacher training courses enable students to become a teacher / trainer in their own special area.

  • Practical Evidence - Classroom Assessor Course
    Course Blogs 508 views

    Practical Evidence - Classroom Assessor Course

    One of the questions I am regularly asked is 'how do I give practical evidence for my AVS course?' It is an area in which many people often 'overthink' and therefore end up tying themselves in knots. Usually, they start uploading irrelevant and unlabeled information, which is then a waste of their very valuable time!  

  • What is the Difference between Teaching and Assessing?
    Tutor Talk 1403 views

    What is the Difference between Teaching and Assessing?

    I have been asked multiple time about the difference between teaching and assessing. This is a question that has been posed to me recently by a couple of my new learners, and to anyone new to the teaching industry, I do understand why it is asked so thought I would do a little post on it, in its most basic form

  • QTLS Online Course
    Educational Blogs 1548 views

    QTLS Online Course

    QTLS is an acronym for Qualified Teacher and Learning Skills status. The QTLS status is a compulsory requirement for teachers and trainers looking to teach sixth form or above. The QTLS online course qualifies one to become a professional trainer in the lifelong learning sector. 

  • What is the Difference Between QTS & QTLS?
    Educational Blogs 4331 views

    What is the Difference Between QTS & QTLS?

    QTS and QTLS are two licences required to teach in the UK. These two terms are often confusing for people to understand. Here you will find all the related details about the QTS and QTLS and help you choose which one of the two is the better option for you. Please note that with QTS, you can teach anywhere. However, with QTLS, you can teach adult learners only a handful of schools also accept teachers with QTLS.

  • Our Best Price Promise

    Our Best Price Promise

    Here at ELN The e-learning Network we always put our customers first. Our vision is to make high-quality, globally recognised, vocational education accessible to everyone everywhere.

    To this end, we offer you our Best Price Promise. Years of experience have taught us the needs and requirements of our customers and clients. We ensure that you get the best value for money when you invest in your Professional Development with us.

  • ELN gets featured in "300 Years of Leadership and Innovation" commemorative Album

    ELN gets featured in "300 Years of Leadership and Innovation" commemorative Album

    London, Monday, 6th September 2021: ELN The e-Learning Network, has been recognised by the History of Parliament Trust in their “300 Years of Leadership and Innovation” commemorative album for pushing the boundaries of innovation

Have a question?

Please contact us on either of the channels below.

Contact us on Facebook

Send us a message

Independent reviews say we're top!