Meet ELN at the Bett Show
London, Tuesday, 5th January 2022: ELN The e-Learning Network to be a part of the Bett show from 19th to 21st January 2022.
Bett is an active part of the global community for educational technology. Each year, Bett hosts a show that gathers all leading educational platforms around the globe to be a part of their community. Bett actively works on innovating and transforming the educational ecosystem.
ELN The e-Learning Network will participate in the Bett show in London this year. The founder Sana Farooq’s vision for ELN is that high-quality, accredited education should be accessible to everyone, everywhere. This vision aims to provide clients with the Best Price Promise hence making it accessible and affordable for all. ELN currently operates in more than 35+ countries and has delivered more than 150,000 hours of learning since 2015. Our courses are recognised worldwide and accredited by Pearson and NOCN. We help our customers grow significantly in their professions. These qualifications can help you secure well-paid jobs in the Higher Education and Further Education sectors in the UK and beyond.
All our customers come from diverse backgrounds and industries such as construction, beauty, engineering, first aid responders and social care. We help them grow in their profession to become trainers, assessors and quality assurers. This is what our customers have to say about us:
“What a fabulous experience it was completing my CAVA level 3 with ELN. The company was great and my assessor Dee was amazing and made it a great experience to complete the course, an absolute star. I will be moving onto the AET in the new year and will certainly be using them again” – Del.
“I completed a L4 award in IQA with ELN. I found the videos and resources clear, concise and helpful. I feel I learnt a lot. I had great support throughout the course from my online tutor George. My assignments were marked quickly, therefore I finished the course in 6 months. Overall, I had a good experience and would recommend ELN to others.” – Gabriella K.
“Just completed another course with ELN, I cannot emphasise enough about how valuable these courses are and how ELN training portal is so easy to use and navigate. Big thank you to my Tutor Cordelia...see you again soon.” – Iain K.
“Recently completed the ‘Understanding the Principles and Practices of Externally Assuring the Quality of Assessment' Qualification. My Assessor - Mark Bresland gave really good feedback where there were any amendments needed. Would recommend ELN & Mark Bresland. 5*” - Gary T.
Call to action
- ELN helps learners succeed in the vocational education and training industry.
- We offer all our customers the benefit of speaking to our training team BEFORE registration - to help guide them to the right qualification.
- Throughout the customer’s journey with us, we help from registration to certification with UNLIMITED tutor support.
- Our learners get access to interactive learning content on our LMS.
- They have access to 1:1 tutor support throughout, as well as peer engagement through live tutorials, student discussions and alumni groups on LinkedIn.
- Once the learner completes the qualification, our alumni get access to a network of professionals and mentoring opportunities!
- Here at ELN, we’d love to help you learn better for your professional growth which is why we offer our Best Price Promise.
Get in touch and Contact Us to start your learning journey today.