This CPD course is a great way for teachers and trainers to gain more knowledge of the assessment process. The content of this course is based on the Unit 1 of the TAQA Assessors course.
Please note this is not the NVQ Assessor course, this is only the theory content to help those who have purchased this course elsewhere and need assessor course resources or help with assessor assignments.
At the end you will get a downloadable CPD certificate from ELN.
If you are looking for the NVQ Assessor qualification, please click here.
This course is a thirty minute three-credit CPD course. There is a downloadable certificate once you complete the online test.
What you'll learn:
- During the duration of the course you will be able to interact with the e-learning interface and complete various activities, watch videos, access articles and a final exam or exercise.
Access to Internet using a laptop / pc / tablet using up to date Windows, Android or Apple operating systems.
Would you like to read more about our Assessor theory unit CPD course? Download our course brochure now!
Units and Learning Outcomes
- Different types of assessment methods
- How to plan assessment and make assessment decisions
- How to involve learners and others in assessment
- Understand quality assurance of the assessment process
- How to manage information relating to assessment (including the use of technology)
- Understand the legal and good practice requirements in relation to assessment
Participants are required to complete an online quiz at the end of the course.