The course examines what is coaching, role modeling, keys to effective coaching and mentoring, types of mentoring, mentoring styles and values in coaching and mentoring.
This course is a thirty-minute three-credit CPD course. There is a downloadable certificate once you complete the online test.
At the end you will get a downloadable CPD certificate from ELN.
This course is a thirty minute three-credit CPD course. There is a downloadable certificate once you complete the online test.
What you'll learn:
- During the duration of the course you will be able to interact with the e-learning interface and complete various activities, watch videos, access articles and a final exam or exercise.
Access to Internet using a laptop / pc / tablet using up to date Windows, Android or Apple operating systems.
Would you like to read more about our IQA theory unit CPD course? Download our course brochure now!
Units and Learning Outcomes
- Understand the context and principles of internal quality assurance
- Understand how to plan the internal quality assurance of assessment
- Understand techniques and criteria for monitoring the quality of assessment internally
- Understand how to internally maintain and improve the quality of assessment
- Understand how to manage information relevant to the internal quality assurance of assessment
- Understand the legal and good practice requirements for the internal quality assurance of assessment
Participants are required to complete an online quiz at the end of the course.