Develop Learning Programmes course is ideal for teachers and trainers who are looking for an opportunity to conduct programmes for learners that have different training/development needs. The course will develop your basic knowledge of Planning Learning Programmes.
Teachers mostly opt for the Principles and Practices of Teaching Online CPD course which is fantastic for adapting to the new normal, i.e e-learning.
Who can take up this course?
The course caters to teachers who have been teaching for many years or relatively new teachers just starting their careers.
This course is a thirty-minute three-credit CPD course. There is a downloadable certificate once you pass the final test.
What you'll learn:
- How Learning and Development Programmes are Developed
- What factors to consider when developing a Learning and Development Programmes
- Risks associated with developing a Learning and Development Programmes
- Creating Learning Outcomes for Learning and Development Programmes
- Analysing Learning and Development Programmes
- Evaluating Learning and Development Programmes
- Improving Learning and Development Programmes
Core skills: There are no formal entry requirements for this training course however candidate must have reading and writing skills in order to complete the course.
Access to Internet using a laptop / pc / tablet using up to date Windows, Android or Apple operating systems.
Units and Learning Outcomes
- Factors of learning & development that impact on development and other factors
- Key differences between online and face to face delivery
- Real-time interaction VS Asynchronous learning
- Ways to assess student learning online
- The Importance of Learner Involvement when Developing Learning & Development
- Evaluate the Risks that need to be Managed when Developing Learning and Development Programmes
- Compare Methodologies to Monitor and Evaluate Learning and Development Programmes
- Identify the Learning Outcomes required for Learning and Development Programmes
- Develop a Plan for a Learning and Development Programme
- Forms of technology including resources and how they can contribute to teaching online
- Plan Assessment Approaches to Meet Learning Outcomes of Programmes
- Produce resources for Learning and Development Programme
- Evaluate the Learning Outcomes of a Learning and Development Programme
Participants are required to complete an online quiz at the end of the course.