Managing equality and diversity in classroom course supports trainers in helping make all learners be more accepting towards one another. Our Implementing Inclusive Practice in Classroom CPD course is a broader aspect of managing equality and diversity in classrooms and is a great resource to study alongside this course.
Who can take up this course?
This course caters to teachers teaching for years or new teachers starting their careers.
This course is a thirty-minute three-credit CPD course. There is a downloadable certificate once you pass the final test.
What you'll learn:
- Important concepts in Equality and Diversity
- Legislations and regulations in Equality and Diversity
- Cultural and Social values
- Sharing and Celebrating Diversity
- Reflection of own strengths in promoting equality and valuing diversity
Core skills: There are no formal entry requirements for this training course however candidate must have reading and writing skills in order to complete the course.
Access to Internet using a laptop / pc / tablet using up to date Windows, Android or Apple operating systems.
Units and Learning Outcomes
- Difference between Equality & Diversity
- Legislations for Equality and Diversity in the classroom.
- Internal procedures for Equality and Diversity
- Ways to promote equality & diversity in the classroom
- Using communication strategies to promote equality and diversity
- Working with other agencies can promote diversity
- Actions by individuals which can undermine equality and diversity
Participants are required to complete an online quiz at the end of the course.