One Off Purchase
The course examines what is coaching, role modeling, keys to effective coaching and mentoring, types of mentoring, mentoring styles and values in coaching and mentoring.
This course is a four-hour, forty-credit CPD course. There is a downloadable certificate once you complete the online test.
At the end you will get a downloadable CPD certificate from ELN.
This course is a thirty-minute three-credit CPD course. There is a downloadable certificate once you complete the online test.
What you'll learn:
- During the duration of the course you will be able to interact with the e-learning interface and complete various activities, watch videos, access articles and a final exam or exercise.
Coaching and Mentoring CPD Requirements
Access to Internet using a laptop / pc / tablet using up to date Windows, Android or Apple operating systems.
Coaching and Mentoring CPD Outline
- Understand the context, principles and difference of Coaching, Mentoring, role modelling and their ground rules.
- Understand Legal requirements, source of referral and ethical and legal issues related to Coaching & Mentoring
- Understand techniques and criteria of minimising barriers and maintaining a Mentoring relationship with the next generation
- Understand how Coaching and Mentoring benefits and impacts individuals learning and development
- Understand how to manage ethical and professional standards in Coaching and Mentoring relationships
- Principles to provide a safe, comfortable environment, positive feedback and building trust
Coaching and Mentoring CPD Assessment
Participants are required to complete an online quiz at the end of the course.