One Off Purchase
What is this Roles & Responsibilities in Education course about?
As a teacher, one of your main roles is to motivate your learners to develop their ability and aspiration to learn. Your role is not just about teaching your subject or preparing learners for assessment. This course will help you develop skills to impart knowledge and work with students from various backgrounds as well as learn your responsibilities at all stages of the teaching cycle.
Who should take this Training Roles and Responsibilities course?
This course is specially designed for candidates who are in a teaching/training role but do not have a formal qualification or are considering a change in career and need an introduction to teaching.
It is ideal for candidates studying the L3 AET course who need help with their AET / PTLLS assignment help or AET unit 1 answers.
If you wish to learn more teaching online in a remote classroom, check out our Principles and Practices of Teaching Online CPD course. Our Stages of Teacher Training Cycle CPD course is also a fantastic resource to understand how a teacher can plan lessons to cater to students' needs throughout the teaching cycle from planning to evaluation.
Roles & Responsibilities Course Structure:
This course is a thirty minute three-credit CPD course. There is a downloadable certificate once you complete the online test.
What you'll learn in this Teaching Roles and Responsibilities course:
- During the duration of the course you will be able to interact with the e-learning interface and complete various activities, watch videos, access articles and a final exam or exercise.
Access to Internet using a laptop / pc / tablet using up to date Windows, Android or Apple operating systems.
Would you like to read more about our Roles, Responsibilities and Relationships in Education & Training CPD course? Download our course brochure now!
Units and Learning Outcomes
- Understand the teaching role and responsibilities in Education and Training
- Teaching and Learning Theories
- Conscious Competence Learning Model
- Experiential Learning Theory - Kolb's Learning Cycle (1984)
- Dale's Cone of Experience
- Teaching/Training Cycle
- Equality and Diversity
- Understand Ways to Maintain a Safe and Supportive Learning Environment
- Understand the Relationships between Teachers and other Professionals in Education and Training
Participants are required to complete an online quiz at the end of the course