One Off Purchase
This course supports trainers to rearrange the entire lesson around the 5 Stages of the Teacher Training Cycle and cater to students' needs.
Who can take up this course?
The teacher training cycle course caters to teachers teaching for years or new teachers starting their careers. If you wish to learn more about teaching online in a remote classroom, check out our Principles and Practices of Teaching Online CPD course. Our Roles and Responsibilities CPD course is also a fantastic resource to understand the responsibilities of a teacher.
This course is a thirty-minute three-credit CPD course. There is a downloadable certificate once you pass the final test.
Course Duration: 1 month
What you'll learn:
- Ways to Identify Needs of your learners
- Planning and designing the lesson according to the needs and requirements of your learners
- Delivering techniques and ways to actively involve learners
- Assessing the lesson delivered
- Ways to evaluate the performance of both the learners and yourself
Teacher Training Cycle CPD Requirements
Core skills: There are no formal entry requirements for this training course however candidate must have reading and writing skills in order to complete the course.
Access to Internet using a laptop / pc / tablet using up to date Windows, Android or Apple operating systems.
Teacher Training Cycle CPD Outline
- The Teacher Training Cycle - Explained
- Stage 1 - Identify Needs
- Stage 2 - Plan and design
- Stage 3 - Deliver
- Use of Technology in Classroom
- Stage 4 - Assess (Self and peer assessment)
- Importance of VACSR in Assessment
- Stage 5 - Evaluate
Teacher Training Cycle CPD Assessments
Participants are required to complete an online quiz at the end of the course.