One Off Purchase
Effective Classroom Management course is developed to assist teachers from organising time, materials, and classroom space to strategies for managing individual and large group student behaviours, transitions and other arrangements for classrooms in general.
Who can take up this classroom management course?
The classroom management course caters to teachers teaching for years or new teachers starting their careers.
This course is a thirty minute three-credit CPD course. There is a downloadable certificate once you pass the final test.
Course Duration: 1 month
Classroom Management CPD Course Requirements
Core skills: There are no formal entry requirements for this training course however candidate must have reading and writing skills in order to complete the course.
Access to Internet using a laptop / pc / tablet using up to date Windows, Android or Apple operating systems.
Would you like to read more about our Effective Classroom Management CPD course? Download our course brochure now!
Classroom Management CPD Outline
- Effective lesson planning
- Identifying & dealing with negative behaviors
- Theories of behavior management
- Create an inclusive learning environment
- Classroom Management Techniques
- Managing students with low self-esteem
- Teacher training cycle
- Internal and External support services
- Long and Short term management techniques
- 8 types of learning styles
- Effective communication in a classroom setting
- Constructive feedback explained
- Assess own strengths/areas for growth and identify strategies to address them
- Deliver inclusive teaching and learning
- Evaluate the delivery of inclusive teaching and learning
Classroom Management CPD Assessment
Participants are required to complete an online quiz at the end of the course.