One Off Purchase
Learn to evaluate methods and data to understand how they can be used to improve Learning Programmes for learners with various learning needs. This course can help you evaluate and assess programmes for further improvement to make them efficient and effective.
Who can take up this course?
The evaluating learning programmes course caters to teachers at all levels including those who are just beginning their careers.
This course is a thirty-minute three-credit CPD course. There is a downloadable certificate once you pass the final test.
Course Duration: 1 month
What you'll learn:
- To analyse Learning Programmes while involving all Stakeholders
- To Identify areas of Development and need for change
- To Align resources that fit for purpose
- To apply principles to evaluate Learning Programmes
- Areas of improvement within the Learning Programme
- Methods of Data collection to evaluate the effectiveness of a Learning Programme
Evaluating Learning Programmes CPD Requirements
Core skills: There are no formal entry requirements for this training course however candidate must have reading and writing skills in order to complete the course.
Access to Internet using a laptop / pc / tablet using up to date Windows, Android or Apple operating systems.
Evaluating Learning Programmes CPD Outline
- Analyse the principles of evaluating learning
- Including all involved in the management of learning and measures of success
- Highlighting areas for development and identifying areas for change
- Applying principles at start, mid and end of programme for planning to meet student needs
- Basis of team or organisation review and IQA processes
- Methods used for evaluating the effectiveness of learning programmes
- Planning dissemination
- Learners satisfaction and collecting qualitative and quantitative data
- Opportunities for differentiation in recognising different student needs
- Suggestions for areas of improvement
- Best and worst practice
- Selecting methods for evaluating the effectiveness of a learning programmes
- Identify target groups
- Apply selected methods to collect data to evaluate the effectiveness of a learning programme
- Apply relevant guidelines and legislation relevant to data collection and analysis
- Present an analysis of evaluation results
Evaluating Learning Programmes CPD Assessments
Participants are required to complete an online quiz at the end of the course.