One Off Purchase
Managing equality and diversity in classroom course supports trainers in helping make all learners be more accepting towards one another. Our Implementing Inclusive Practice in Classroom CPD course is a broader aspect of managing equality and diversity in classrooms and is a great resource to study alongside this course.
Who can take up this course?
This equality and diversity in classroom course caters to teachers teaching for years or new teachers starting their careers.
This course is a thirty-minute three-credit CPD course. There is a downloadable certificate once you pass the final test.
Course Duration: 1 month
What you'll learn:
- Important concepts in Equality and Diversity
- Legislations and regulations in Equality and Diversity
- Cultural and Social values
- Sharing and Celebrating Diversity
- Reflection of own strengths in promoting equality and valuing diversity
Equality and Diversity in Classroom CPD Requirements
Core skills: There are no formal entry requirements for this training course however candidate must have reading and writing skills in order to complete the course.
Access to Internet using a laptop / pc / tablet using up to date Windows, Android or Apple operating systems.
Equality and Diversity in Classroom CPD Outline
- Difference between Equality & Diversity
- Legislations for Equality and Diversity in the classroom.
- Internal procedures for Equality and Diversity
- Ways to promote equality & diversity in the classroom
- Using communication strategies to promote equality and diversity
- Working with other agencies can promote diversity
- Actions by individuals which can undermine equality and diversity
Equality and Diversity in Classroom CPD Assessment
Participants are required to complete an online quiz at the end of the course.