One Off Purchase
It is an ideal course if you are looking to take steps into teaching or training in an inclusive classroom or seeking to support persons with special needs.
Who should take this course?
Teaching Appropriate Behaviours and Effective Coping Skills course is suitable for beginners with no work experience or access to regular teaching hours. It is also ideal for those who are already working, or plan to work as teachers and trainers in different sectors.
If you specifically work with learners on the autism spectrum, our Autism Spectrum Disorder will be a great resource for you to study.
This course is a thirty minute three-credit CPD course. There is a downloadable certificate once you pass the final test.
Course Duration: 1 month
Coping Skills CPD Requirements
Core skills: There are no formal entry requirements for this training course however candidate must have reading and writing skills in order to complete the course.
Access to Internet using a laptop / pc / tablet using up to date Windows, Android or Apple operating systems.
Would you like to read more about our Teaching Appropriate Behaviours and Effective Coping Skills CPD course? Download our course brochure now!
Coping Skills CPD Outline
- What are special educational needs
- Dealing with different types of special educational needs in classroom
- Introduction to Behavioral, Emotional & Social Disorder (EBD)
- Differentiating defiance from childhood disorders
- Build coping skills/teach replacement
- Reinforcement strategies and motivators
- Types of emotional and behavioural disorder
- Managing methods of Students with Emotional, Behavioural Disorders - EBD
- Teaching coping skills to students with EBD
- Understanding behaviour that challenges
Coping Skills CPD Assessment
Participants are required to complete an online quiz at the end of the course.